Friday, October 5, 2007

Introduction

Well, here it is.

My long-promised blog.

I love to talk with people, about people, and discover what makes people tick.

I also love new places and Annapolis is a new place to me. It is a place, however, that I have had imaginations of since I was a boy with sailing ships and Navy stuff on my wall. And now I live here - time to find the real Annapolis.

Besides my personal goals, I also want to discover what this place, and the county in general, means to others who live here and have lived here for years. That is an incredibly fun thing to do. It is a lot of what we are about with our new community portals opening up on the HometownAnnapolis.com web sites.

You will be hearing more and I want you to be a part of it all.

Check back often to see what I come up with and what others have to say!

And feel free to write me your ideas. I will publish some of them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home