Sunday, April 20, 2008

Farewell to The Capital

I am no longer the Internet Director at The Capital, but plan to continue this blog as long as there is interest. The excitement and curiosity of discovering a new home is still there. There are so many good things about Annapolis and many fine people I have met and heard stories from.

Speaking of The Capital I wish everyone there well and much success. I hope that the impending sale of the newspaper goes well and Annapolis and Anne Arundel county have the same (or better) service from the hometown paper and the hometown Web sites associated with it.

Newspapers across the country are in a difficult time of transition now - but the value of a local paper to a hometown community cannot be measured. There will be a way through this transition. I believe we are in an historic time in media and cultural development.

HometownAnnapolis is in good hands with a good team.

Meanwhile I can be contacted at alan@alaneason.com. Feel free to email me and to add comments to this post.

Alan Eason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home