Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A new definition for Annapolis?

Maybe you are checking back on the "Looking for Annapolis' blog to see if my concept of the place has changed any since we became a world-center-stage city for a day with the Peace Conference.

Or, as one of my co-workers asks, "Have you found Annapolis yet?"

The short answer is: "Yep, my concept of Annapolis did change some yesterday."

And it did so in a surprising way. I discovered something I had not realized about this city. I guess some pieces came together for me.

I also discovered something about myself in the process. Good things, on both sides.

Made me proud of my new home.

No time to write it all right now - more when I have time for a real post.

I'll even show some video I shot.

Yes, I was downtown some during some of the happenings.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home